Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ninjas again

Heiksta, has anyone heard of a country called Heiksta, ever?! That's the country I landed in last night (first journey worth mentioning since last post), but it controlled all of eastern Asia and western America. Pretty huge. When I got back I googled it, all I got was some wierd dude on twitter. Hmm... oh well (if Googled it to, leave a comment. At least I'm not alone in apparent lack of geographic knowledge).

Anyway, the ninjas. Even though they weren't technically ninjas, they were pretty darn close. Except for one... minor detail. They were mainly used as suicide bombers. They weould tie buckets of gunpowder to themself, climb to a certain place in a building filled with top enemy figures, and blow them all up. That was about the most interesting thing that happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment