Friday, June 3, 2011

BOOM Headshot! From a Boomstick!

I decided to have more fun last night. I appeared in a land that had recently been devastated by war, so most people (meaning tribes) lived "cave man" type of lives. Meaning, they uh... well, lived in caves. Since the tribes were usually small, they didn't have the manpower to build a lot of technology, even though just a decade before they were all using iron and steel tools of great quality. Now those tools were destroyed and buried, and they didn't have enough manpower to spare from survival to gather that iron and reforge it. Until I came along...

After uniting several tribes, I had enough extra workers to begin building technology again. We quickly got advanced metal tools again. Then I showed them gunpowder. Yep, that is why this post's title talks about "boomsticks". Why are they called boomsticks, I hope you don't ask? Well... because they're a stick, that... goes... boom. Do I have to explain everything?!

The "BOOM Headshot!" part of the title? Eh, I just wanted to add that. Though we did blow up a few heads. It was really about hunting those boomsticks were.

Okay! So we hunted slaves, prisoners of war and criminals. So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment